im pretty excited about this
and, not to mention the fact that i may be one of the few who actually enjoyed st anger
I'm in the process of uploading this thing right now. Tomorrow I'll post the links so you guys who want can download it. It's got The Day That Never Comes (which is growing on me the more I hear it. The last 3 minutes or so are AWESOME!), My Apocalypse (which sounds more like ...Justice, than anything they've done since) and a live version of Cyanide (eh).
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
im pretty excited about this
and, not to mention the fact that i may be one of the few who actually enjoyed st anger
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Cyanide (Live)
My Apocalypse
The Day That Never Comes
Just right click on the links and then go to Save Target As and save it to where ever you want.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im pretty excited about this
and, not to mention the fact that i may be one of the few who actually enjoyed st anger </div></div>
St. Anger wasn't bad.. it took a couple listens to get the blood going.. had some decent tracks.. but it just wasn't Metallica.
This new albums sounds promising.
Full album..... here. If anyone needs any help figuring out how to download, send me a pm.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I had done dloaded it myself but havent listened to it yet. How is it?
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I'm downloading it right now. I've heard 3 songs and really like all 3 so far though.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Oh I need to see if that one is the same one I downloaded yesterday, or was it day before, I can't remember.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
that is one band I would not want to download anything from. dangerous.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks